Food tour Jaipur
A cooking class 'from the market to the table' !
Learn more about Indian culture through its food, during this fun, hands-on cooking class in Jaipur. You’ll learn much more about Indian cuisine than you would just by eating it in a restaurant. Learn about local ingredients and techniques, as well as the variety in Indian cuisine. See how ordinary Indians live by taking this lesson in a local home. Eat your delicious creations afterwards, alongside your host in their home.
- Receive personalized service in a private cooking class
- Transfers are included
- Dinner and beverages will be provided
- Just ask if you have any requests for dishes you’d like to make
3 to 4 hours
Starter Dahi wada (plump lentil dumplings in a creamy yoghurt sauce)
Main Bhindi masala (okra) or baingan bhartha (eggplant) Seasonal Indian vegetable
Dal (lentils cooked in Indian spices)
Kadhi (fried dumplings served in a flavorful chickpea gravy)
Steamed rice Indian bread like rotis or mattar paratha (flatbread stuffed with peas)
Dessert Kheer (Indian rice pudding)
- Transport for Pick up & Drop off
- Cooking class and meals with your cooking Teacher
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Coffee and/or Tea Lunch
Traveler pickup is offered
We will be happy to pick you from the place wherever you stay in Jaipur at 11:30 & 5:30 p.m as per your tour schedule booked.
During the class, you will learn how to make Roti ( Chapati – Indian Bread ), aloo pyaaj sabji (a local favorite made with potatoes and onions), Daal fry ( Lentils ), chana masala, or some other seasonal vegetable and in sweet ( meetha ) you will learn how to make kheer ( rice pudding ). If you choose to learn Breakfast – Learn Masala Tea, Upma, Idli, Poha, Aloo Paratha, Vegetable Spring Roll, Vegetable Cutlet ( Any 4 Item’s ) You can also inform us if you want to learn any Indian dish before joining the program and we happy to teach you.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Breakfast Learn – Masala Tea, Upma, Idli, Poha, Aloo Paratha, Vegetable Spring Roll, Vegetable Cutlet ( Any 4 Items)
- Lunch & Dinner Learn – Daal Fry, Seasonable Vegetables, Khoya Paneer, Chana Masala or Bhindi Masala, Rice Pudding, Chapati or Puri
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
INR 1800 Per Person
4+ People will be discounted